Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo April 2014

Hullo all!

It's time for Camp NaNo April. It begins in less than a week, and I'm really excited. First, an explanation of what it is for those of you who don't already know.

Camp NaNo is a writing challenge in the month of April. Unlike the one in November, you get to set your word count where you want it rather than being forced to do 50k. We get writing "cabins" if we so desire, made up of around twelve other writers.

My goal is something like 75k. I'll be entering my current book into the contest in an effort to finish it this month. The next step would be to send it off to proofies and get it published.

First cabin assignments were today, but I opted out of mine. I didn't know the people, so I've resubmitted my cabin preferences along with a few others who didn't get good cabins. (Or at least they didn't know the others.)

I kinda outlined my novel in November, but that was a little twisted and brief. But...that would be off topic and, knowing how I love to stay on topic, that'll be in another post. Okay, okay, I rarely ever stay on topic, but still, that will be in another post...hopefully sometime in the near future.

Until next time!
~Kya

No comments:

Post a Comment