Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sunflower Blogger Award

Hi all! I've been awarded this award by Rye. Thank you, Rye!

The Rules:
  • Share 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers
  • Make 11 questions for the nominated bloggers


So here we go. First, eleven things about me...

1. I was born in China

2. I'm in public school

3. I like salad

4. I enjoy singing

5. I have (long) black hair

6. I love email and Google Chat

7. I like painting

8. Anime is a new fascination

9. I hate iPads

10. Google Drive is one of the best things ever created

11. I like meta tags

Now for the questions I'm to answer:

1. What are you currently reading?
The Royal Ranger...after skipping a bunch of books.

2. What book coming out soon are you most excited about?
The Warden and the Wolf King by andrew Peterson!

3. Do you like Mountain Dew(if you don't, I'll still forgive you... maybe :P)
Not allowed to have it.

4. Who is your favorite author?
How can I say? Bryan Davis...maybe.

5. What is your favorite series?
Echoes from the Edge.

6. What is your favorite stand-alone novel?
Moccasin Trail.

7. Do you like cats?
Depends on the cat.

8. What is your opinion of dogs?
They're awesome!

9. What is your favorite state(In America)
Good ole MN.

10. Spicy food or sweet food?
Definitely sweet.

11. What is your favorite movie?
Uh...Return of the King.

Now I tag...
Yeah...that's not eleven, but I don't know of any others who regularly check my blog.

Now for my questions:

1. What's your favorite food?

2. What's the strangest thing you've ever done while writing?

3. Favorite type of computer?

4. Favorite sport?

5. Horses or dogs?

6. Did you watch at least some of the Sochi Olympics?

7. Salt or sugar?

8. Snow?

9. Hot or cold?

10. Favorite genre to write?

11. Favorite horse? (by name)

3 comments:

  1. Coolz. B-) I shall get to work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kya! I shall get started immediately, although it may be awhile before I'm able to post, XD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hath finally answered! http://hyperlinkzer.blogspot.com/2014/04/award-of-zee-sunflowerz.html

    ReplyDelete