Monday, October 27, 2014

Hello!

  Hey guys! It's been, like, forever, hasn't it? I'm sorry I couldn't be around much over the summer, and it's been far too long since I've been able to chat with many of you.
  Anyways, I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Trista Vaporblade and Athelas Hale. (You should check out their blogs. ^_^ So awesome.)



So the rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • List 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
  • Write 11 questions for the next person
  • Nominate people
Here goes 11 facts about myself...
  1. I haven't had a milkshake in years
  2. I like blue
  3. I enjoy drawing Anime
  4. I enjoy watching it even more
  5. I prefer long chapter books to short ones
  6. I like being in orchestras
  7. I recently began to develop a fondness for coffee
  8. I like sour candy
  9. I love chocolate
  10. We have tadpoles in one of my classrooms
  11. I ran more than I ever have in my life in the last couple months
Now answers to Trista's questions:
1. If you could write one book that would be a bestseller, what type of book would it be? 
Fantasy!!
2. For inspiration for some creatures for a fantasy world, you take two animals that are native to your state and kinda cross-combine them to make these creatures for the world. What would they be called and what would they look like? 
Tene-...or something along those lines... They'd be a cross between a Beaver and a Bunny. :D
3. What's the first sentence to your first chapter in your most recent writing project? (Or, of you don't write, the book you just finished?)
*classified information* Sorry, but I can't give that away, cause it kinda gives away the plot which is secret.
4. If you could go to one country to inspire a novel, where would you go? 
New Zealand!
5. Favorite song to write to?
Past Story or Charle no kokuhaku, both from Fairy Tail
6. Largest book, in pages, you've read is..?
??? Maybe 1000(?)
7. What was a bad experience that helped you either write a character or their ordeal? 
Um... Something that happened with a friend long, long ago (like LONG ago)
8. What's your least favorite book you read this past year (2014)? 
Guns, Germs and Steel. For AP World History.
9.What was the book and/or movie you reacted the most to?
The Winter Soldier or Frozen
10. What is your biggest distraction from writing?
The internet
11. What's the oddest place you've found character inspiration at or in? 

Seeing a leaf falling from our tree.

And Athelas:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to cause it looked fun and a lot of my friends blog.2. Who are your favorite three fictional characters?
Billy Bannister, Jason Masters, Nathan Shepherd (I have lots more favorites, but these were the first three to come to mind, all guys and all Bryan Davis characters)3. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
Either the Estes Park of Yellowstone.
4. If your home was going to burn to the ground and any people and animals were safe, what one thing would you grab?
My favorite stuffed horse.Do you prefer the sun or the moon?
Moon...much cooler and calmer.Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
Matthew 28:18-20 (right now, at least)Do you speak any second languages?
A little Chinese, but not really.What makes you cry in fiction? (Do you cry at fiction?)
The death of my favorite characters.Who is your favorite historical figure?
Um...history? Okay, does Peter count?(Just as a random question…) Describe your floor.
Wood. *nods* Or carpet with blue and red spots (real tiny ones)What is the skill you’re the most proud of?
My drawing.

Now questions for yousa...
1. Favorite writing music mix/genre?
2. Favorite LEGO line (if applicable)?
3. How would you respond to a fire?
4. Favorite state bird?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6. If you had three wishes, what would they be? (Besides more wishes and things along those lines)
7. What is you favorite instrument to listen to?
8. To hear?
9. What do you plan to do with your writing? (If you don't write, what's your dream career)
10. What is the proper noun name of your favorite pet? (fictional or real)
11. Favorite mythical creature?

And I nominate...
Ryebrynn
Raptor
And I don't have the time to do more. I'll try to start up blogging semi-regular again, but no guarantees right not.

2 comments: